Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dippin' Dots

If you love ice-cream like I do, then maybe you'll want to try some Dippin' Dots. It's basically ice-cream made into tiny little balls. It's flash frozen, kept at a colder temperature, and has less air than regular ice-cream. So even though it's tiny, it doesn't melt as fast and is really hard.

Mint Chip
I got my hands on my usual favorite flavor of Mint Chocolate Chip. (I seem to like the mint and chocolate combo.) I like that it's so cold and because it's so cold and hard I have to chew it a bit. Melting it in your mouth seems to take longer so I just chew. Towards the end, the rest of the balls will melt slightly and then it's kind of like regular ice-cream. It's a harder consistency than regular ice-cream but it's different and I like something a little different now and again.

http://www.dippindots.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment