Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yogurtland - 4 Flavors

It is so warm out and having something cold seems like key during the day. Ice-cream! Well not exactly if you go to Yogurtland. There's practically no fat in your frozen yogurt ice-cream...excluding toppings of course.

Sanrio Characters Cup w/ Hello Kitty spoon
Apparently Yogurtland got a Sanrio license and now have Hello Kitty, Keroppi, Chococat, and My Melody on their cups. They also have Hello Kitty (red) and Chococat (blue) spoons. Neato! Some of us think this stuff is cute...there is no age limit on when to stop liking Sanrio and other cute items. Cool, now I can use these cups to grow seeds in my garden and it'll be colorful and cheery...hee hee hee. (Insert cheesy smile and V sign followed by "Yatta")  =)

Four Flavors
Okay, now back to the food. I chose 2 flavors I liked and 2 that I haven't tried. Starting clockwise from the bottom is Peanut Butter Cookie (whitish), Caramel Almond Bar, Taro, and Double Cookies & Cream. The two flavors I normally like are Cookies & Cream and Taro. I normally get the Chocolate Mint Cookies since the mint chocolate type is my favorite, but on that day they didn't have any. #!%$!*&#@! Remember, the yogurt is a bit sour so it affects the taste of the final product. Anyway, the taro doesn't really taste like taro ice-cream so if you're looking for that, don't get this...but it is an alternative...something a little bit sour and sweet. Cookies and cream is not really sour...it's like blended Oreo cookies and some ice-cream...just not as sweet...very light flavor. The new flavor, Caramel Almond Bar, was not enjoyable to me. It was salty and sweet and I think too much on the salt and sugar for my taste. I didn't taste the almond or chocolate or caramel really. I just remember it being really salty and sweet. (Ok, I've said it twice now.) So not for my taste buds I guess. The Peanut Butter Cookie wasn't bad...I could taste the peanut butter cookie in it....so not too bad in my opinion.

There are many Yogurtland locations throughout. So if you want a low fat icy cold treat with a wide variety of flavors to try, stop by one of their stores...or any other frozen yogurt shop (as there are soo many now).

Yogurtland
http://www.yogurt-land.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment