Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lollicup Boba Milk Tea

Sometimes I get a hankering for some boba milk tea. There are several to choose from down here in Orange County, but I usually like Lollicup because it's pretty consistent and there are several locations throughout Southern California.

Lollicup Large Boba Milk Tea
If you are a tea person then it's pretty hard to taste it in these drinks...but I like Lollicup because the flavor isn't bad and the boba is pretty chewy. Some might say it's a little milky or creamier than there is tea flavor...I think it all depends on your preferences. Lollicup is pretty dependable in its flavor not varying too much in each store. You can also ask for more/less ice or more/less sugar I believe. I've only done less/no ice, not less sugar. Apparently if you're new to boba, you have to be careful when drinking as you can suck up and swallow some of those big chewy balls. Hopefully you don't choke on it. After some time though you will get used to it and be drinking and chewing like a pro.

Lollicup
http://www.lollicup.com/

1 comment: