Monday, October 17, 2011

Native Foods Cafe - OC Raw Chopper

Whenever I feel sluggish from eating too much...not so healthy food...I like to grab an OC Raw Chopper from Native Foods. It is my usual go-to super healthy meal when eating out.

OC Raw Chopper
The OC Raw Chopper consists of chopped mixed veggies such as broccoli, carrots, squash, cucumber, and tomatoes (from what I can tell from the picture), seasonal mixed greens, chopped tomato/onion...kind of tastes like pico de gallo (so sometimes there's a bite of spiciness), avocado, almonds, angel hair beets, and sprouts. It is served with lemon garlic oil dressing on the side. So if you don't like sour foods, then you won't like the dressing at all. You can add red or black beans for $1 more. There is plenty of food here so I have not added beans and don't know what that tastes like. This salad is very refreshing. I guess some may say bland, but I like that it's light and healthy. I always feel good after I eat this salad! It's like a good cleanser for your body...and it makes your body happy! =)

Native Foods Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment