Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Corner Bakery : Baked French Toast

French toast can be very tasty, but kind of a mess to make...so I wanted to try the one at Corner Bakery (so I didn't have to cook...heh heh).

Baked French Toast with Scrambled Eggs
This meal comes with french toast, eggs, and bacon. I obviously didn't eat the bacon, but asked for it on the side so that The Meat-eater could have it. =) Win win!

So when I think of french toast, I think of sliced bread in a custard wash that has been cooked. This looked more like a cake to me, but I was willing to give it a try. Well...this particular type was not to my liking...it was rather doughy...and I do not like doughy. Hence why I like thin crust pizza. The eggs were fine...I don't think you can really mess up plain scrambled eggs...can you? That's all I have to say about this...doughy and not to my liking. So maybe if you like thick crust pizza and like the dough in things...you'll like this type of french toast?

Corner Bakery
http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment