Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ikea Soft Serve : Not too bad and only for $1

I love ice-cream, and whenever I stop by Ikea, I grab a $1 soft serve cone. Yup, just $1...no tax no nothing extra. It's been that way for years now...and most recently (like last week) I stopped by Ikea and sure enough it's still $1 and it still tastes the same.

Ikea Soft Serve
Vanilla. Ok, so there are no choices in flavor and there is but only vanilla. Still...it's quite tasty. And where else can you get decent tasting soft serve for $1 these days? Not since the ice-cream trucks that drove around when I was a kid. I'd only picked up an ice-cream bar from one of those trucks about 5 years ago...and they were incredibly expensive! So the Ikea soft serve ice-cream...ever dependable....and not too shabby either. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment