Sunday, September 9, 2012

MaryJanesFarm Organic Freeze Dried Food

MaryJaneFarms Organic Freeze Dried Foods
Going camping in a few weeks and cleaning out the old backpack. Ran across some old freeze dried food and had to write about it. I got these because I wanted to eat organic as much as possible. Freeze dried foods are very convenient while camping/hiking. You just add hot water, let it sit, and voila...instant food. However, after sampling several flavors of this brand, I must admit that I did not like it. There was always a powdery "fake" taste to the food. It was not good at all. I still think the best tasting brand is Mountain House. I must also say that this opinion is based on eating MaryJaneFarms a few years ago. Perhaps they've reformulated and it tastes better? I'm still sticking to Mountain House. Now only if they started an organic food line.

No comments:

Post a Comment