Sunday, September 2, 2012

Anepalco's Cafe - Orange, CA :

After typing in "brunch" through Yelp and sorting by highest rated, I came across Anepalco's because of its large quantity of reviews....and it was listed fourth...and it wasn't too far from me. Mexican French cuisine? Let's give it a try!

Go Veggie Crepe w/side of fruit
Crepes seemed like a good French type food. I wondered how they would make this fusion style. I had to try the Go Veggie Crepe. Inside there were tomatoes, spinach, onions, mushrooms, mozzarella, and pesto sauce.

Go Veggie Crepe
The flavors were good. It indeed is yummy. But after several bites, I felt the heaviness of it. It basically was an enchilada with a crepe as the outside instead of a tortilla. I was hoping for some lightness similar to some other savory crepes I've had, but this was a Mexican dominant dish. I personally don't eat too much Mexican food because it's usually too heavy for me. I'm just not used to it. It is very delicious, but it just wasn't suited for my tastes. =( I do like the concept and I do like good hole in the walls. =)

Anepalco's Cafe
415 S. Main St.
Orange, CA 92868
714-771-2333
M-F 8:00am - 3:00pm
Sat-Sun 8:00am - 2:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment