Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Huntington Beach Beer Company - Huntington Beach, CA : Veggie Burger

If you ever go to Huntington Beach, there's a lot of shops along Main Street. When we had visitors from England and Australia, we took them to Huntington Beach, walked along Main Street and decided to eat here...the Huntington Beach Beer Company. Sounds local enough, right?

Veggie Burger
It's pretty much like any American food place...similar to a BJs. Beer, fries, burgers...you get the idea. (Okay, they have lots of other items too...like BJs.) I just had a regular veggie burger and the patty looks like a Gardenburger to me. So nothing special for us veggie eaters here. They do have wheat buns though...I just forgot to ask for it. So this place...like many American type food places, are more for the meat eaters. I don't think the visitors thought it was awesome food...just American food. That's what they're here for, right?! =)

Huntington Beach Beer Company
http://www.hbbeerco.com/
201 Main Street, Ste E
Huntington Beach,  CA 92648
(714) 960-3535

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was a child, although my parents allowed us to eat what ever we wanted ,I decided that when I grow up I will eat those sugary vegetarian food Huntington Beach things everyday :)
    Well, I did grow up (sort of :) ) and I also did find out what supermarket "food" made of, so I looked for better options and here we are.

    ReplyDelete