Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Homemade Veggie Burger Sandwich with Sourdough Bread from Boudin

In my previous entry about Boudin I said that you get a 1lb loaf of sourdough bread. Well, here is what I made with some of that bread.

Homemade Veggie Burger Sandwich
There's two sandwiches here, but the size of the bread isn't large. In each sandwich is half of a veggie burger. So these two little sandwiches equal one large sandwich.

Close-up of layers in the sandwich
The bottom most layer is the veggie patty. I used MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Patties. I bought the whole bulk bag from Costco. Then there's tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts, clover sprouts, some spring mix salad, and the purple stuff on top is radicchio. I consider this semi-healthy because the white bread and processed veggie burger is not the best, but all the raw greens are good. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment