Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fast Food Eats : Chipotle Mexican Grill - Vegetarian Salad

I like Chipotle! I get their veggie salad every time. I mean you can make a veggie burrito, burrito bowl, or tortilla...but I like the salad the best. Their menu is pretty simple with few ingredients, but they are all seemingly fresh. They try to source their food locally and they believe in food integrity. It does show in the food. Although simple, it tastes good. I haven't found many (if any that I can remember) wilted lettuce leaves like I have at other restaurants let alone other fast food places. Is this really considered fast food? If fast food can be like this, I'll eat fast food more often...no problems. =)

Vegetarian Salad

This salad consists of black beans (you don't want to get pinto beans if you're vegetarian), romaine lettuce, mild salsa (because I don't like spicy foods), sour cream, cheese, and guacamole. I don't usually opt for the rice or the peppers and onions. Depending on how you order your food you can make it healthy or not so healthy. I heart guacamole. =)

Chipotle


No comments:

Post a Comment