Friday, January 18, 2013

Bluewater Grill - Tustin, CA : Vegetarian Pasta

When one goes to Bluewater Grill, one usually goes for the seafood. So as a veggie eater going out with the meat eaters, there is always a salad for you to eat. When I told them I was a vegetarian, lo and behold they asked if I wanted to see their vegetarian menu! Well yes of course, thank you!

Pasta Primavera

This was the first time going into a mainly meat/fish place where they had a vegetarian menu. I'm sure there are other places like this, it was just my very first time. So I was very grateful. They had several selections, but I chose the pasta primavera. I didn't have time to snap a picture of the veggie menu since the waitress was waiting on me. Darnit!

Now, I must admit, these noodles weren't very tasty. In fact, it's as if they forgot to put in any salt at all! There was a little bit on the grilled vegetables, but that's it. So I have to say, the pasta was really not good. Maybe just stick with the salad as that's what's usually on their menu. Although I am very grateful for the selections available, I must give it a thumbs down on quality. Sorry. =P But at least there ARE options. =)

Bluewater Grill
http://www.bluewatergrill.com/
Location eaten at:
2409 Park Avenue
Tustin, CA 92782
714-258-3474

No comments:

Post a Comment