Friday, November 23, 2012

Corner Bakery - Irvine, CA : Tomato Mozzarella Sandwich

Corner Bakery is cool because you can easily customize your sandwiches. They're pretty cool about it. Some places are not so cool about it. I mean, they'll do it, but they really don't mind here. Generally speaking, the staff here has been pretty good. =) Yay good staff. (I do frequent this place.)

Tomato Mozzarella Sandwich

This sandwich is usually Tomato Mozzarella on Ciabatta Ficelle. I think it probably tastes better on the ciabatta, but to make it a bit more "healthy" I decided on their whole wheat bread (harvest toast) instead. It comes with mozzarella, tomatoes, arugula, peppers, and basil with some balsamic vinaigrette. I think in this one, I left out the peppers. I usually don't like those too much. Tasted pretty good. I also substituted the side of chips with some salad. Simple and filling meal.


Corner Bakery
http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment