Monday, August 6, 2012

The Natural Cafe - Westlake Village, CA

The Natural Cafe is not a vegetarian or vegan restaurant but they offer a lot of vegetarian and vegan options. They try to use fresh local ingredients to create healthier dishes.

Interior
Apple Juice
My drink of choice was apple juice. I heart Martinelli's apple juice...yummy. Cute little bottles too.
Veggie Lasagna
The veggie lasagna consists of "spinach covered with ricotta cheese, fresh vegetables, and marinara sauce," as stated on their menu. It also includes the salad and garlic bread pictured above.

Exterior
I would say the food was ok. It depends on your palate. For me, I'm not ready for this "healthier" food and it tasted a little bland to me. I still need some salt even though I think a lot of other food places are super salty. Surprisingly, this place is not salty at all. Actually, a little more salt would be better for me. =) Interesting huh? First place I've been to where I'd like some salt. I prefer slightly bland so you can add some salt rather than most places which are too salty anyway. =) I would definitely go back to try some other foods!

The Natural Cafe
968-12 Westlake Blvd.
Westlake Village, CA 91362
805-449-0099

No comments:

Post a Comment