Saturday, May 26, 2012

Zov's - Irvine, CA : Special Omelet

Zov's breakfast is yummy and is served until 2:30pm on weekends. I love omelettes so I tried Zov's Special Omelet. Delicious!

Zov's Special Omelet
Their omelet is very simple with tomato basil relish and feta cheese and comes with a hash brown cake and some berries. The Meat-eater though their hash brown cakes were kind of bland, but after adding some Tabasco sauce it was perfect. It could have been bland, but I added ketchup to mine and it was perfect for me. So I guess I prefer foods slightly less intense so that you can add flavors if you need to. It's easy to add a bit of ketchup or some sauce to your food, but you can't take away salt if your food is too salty, right? The omelet was good too, the cheese, basil and tomato flavors blended well together. Yum yum...will be back to try other foods!

Zov's
3915 Portola Parkway
Irvine, CA 92602
714-734-ZOVS (9687)

No comments:

Post a Comment