Wednesday, June 13, 2012

N'ice Cream - Costa Mesa, CA : 3 Scoops

N'ice Cream is organic gelato/sorbet freshly made very morning. Woot! I love Nice Cream. The only location I've been to is the Costa Mesa location.

N'ice Cream stand in Costa Mesa
At the Costa Mesa store, it's actually a part of the OC Mart Mix. There are a variety of unique shops. The ice-cream stand is just behind these bright blue walls.

3 Scoops = 3 Flavors
The 3 scoops above have 3 flavors. The bottom most white colored scoop that you can't really see is mint chocolate chip. Yum, my favorite flavor. The middle scoop with the chips in it is hazelnut chip. Tastes kind of like a Ferrero Rocher...goood. The top plain looking scoop is salted caramel. This one was a bit too salty sweet for me. I've had the one at Sweet Republic in Arizona and that one is so much better. The salted caramel flavors are too strong here...not subtle at all, so not to my liking. All the ice-cream is a tad sweet for my taste, but the texture was perfect. The right amount of softness to be called a gelato. Thumbs up! (Especially if you have a sweet tooth.)

N'ice Cream
3313 Hyland Ave. #B5
Costa Mesa, CA 92626



No comments:

Post a Comment