Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Choc Pot - Chatswood, NSW

Dessert of the month for November 2015:
Pavlova Ice Cream Jar

This yummy dessert is made of chocolate  meringue, raspberry coulis, vanilla bean ice cream, mango passion fruit curd, white chocolate cream, and topped with berries. I think my favorite desserts have actual fruit in it...like this one. Ice cream is good, meringue (pavlova) yum, fruity sauces are good....mixed together is a nice sweet and tart dessert that you don't get tired of. I want more jars.

There is a crepe in the background which is also good, but I love ice cream more. Sweet tooth is growing here as these desserts have multiple elements that go well together. The Choc Pot is my new favorite dessert place. Their desserts of the month are always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment